CTC - UK EcoFlex Wood Pellet Biomass Boiler
- Triple pass exchanger designed for maximum energy efficiency
- 91% heat efficiency
- Designed for easy cleaning, installation and maintenance
- Automatic ignition
- In-built CTC Ecologic control
- Pellet hopper with automatic pellet feed system
- Separate heating and domestic hot water circuit connections
- Well insulated to minimise standing heat losses
- Integrated energy efficient control system
- Large sized ash bin minimises the need for emptying
- Integrates with the CTC intelligent thermal stores
CTC EcoFlex is a highly efficient domestic wood pellet boiler which has been designed with you in mind.
It is reliable, easy to install and simple to operate. The carefully regulated flow of wood pellets into a chamber where controlled combustion takes place maintains a preselected temperature for the boiler to operate too. Inside this boiler is a triple pass vertical heat exchanger which provides excellent heat transfer, resulting in high boiler efficiencies of 92%. The pellets produce a small amount of ash once burnt and are constantly expelled from the burner tray and collects in the ash draw below. This draw is easy to access from the front of the boiler. Due to the design of the flue gas pathway and the lack of the baffles to trap dust, maintenance and cleaning is minimised.
CTC EcoFlex has a microprocessor control, electric ignition, both an indoor and outdoor sensor along with a fully automatic pellet feed system. The unit has two stage modulations which allow the unit to intelligently select the most appropriate output for the heating system required. All functions and heating set points can be viewed and adjusted from the display panel mounted on the boiler. The EcoFlex is supplied with connections for both heating and domestic hot water as standard, which provides maximum installation flexibility.